madness is the emergency exit.: Reblog with the... →
mirandalawsonsass: mrsbartowski: danithinksoddthings: corycareless: nova-bright: rynia: stealst: buttsosaurus: noredreason: pufflebug: unil: hurpthederp: demonic-adversary: a-phoenix-inside: My mom and dad called… Everyone calls me CC
looking through the Professional Griefers tag, laughing at non-MCR fans trying to decipher what Gerard Way is saying. lmao bitches, i can understand it #yearsoftraining
Because why not?
Name: Chelsea Age: 20 Height: 5’4-ish Relationship status: Single since ‘08 Birthday: 0108 Favorite color: I have a few. Red, Blue, Purple, Pink Favorite band: Probably My Chemical Romance or Sublime Last song listened: Sing by MCR Favorite movie: The Lion King, any batman movie, Sherlock Holmes, and probably Nightmare before Christmas Last movie watched: American...
Anyone have a favorite "fashion blog" or whatever...
on a side note, i got a new bra today and it makes my boobs look AMAZING.
If you are so damn “willing to fix this” you would have tried by now. I’m not going to be the one who pushes to fix everything when I’m the one getting hurt every single fucking time. Even if this gets better, it will never be the same…
ashbensos: my thoughts and prayers goes out to you americans who have never tasted kinder eggs had oneeee. one of my friends goes to italy all the time, and i made her bring me back lots of candy we don’t have here once. was a bit disappointed that it was really just a Wonderball
powerlesbian: btw you can find out who sends you anon hate by hitting the block button on the anon msg and then going to your blocked users and you’ll see their url busted
god dammit i haven’t fuckin read MockingJay yet and i just saw a HUGE spoiler about it on here fuck you guys.
children: they cry when theyre tired, and then cry even harder when theyre going to sleep. you cant fuckin win
i feel like im never on tumblr anymore
While watching Fairly Odd Parents
My sister: you know what's werid
My sister: Timmy never just says "I wish Vicky wasn't my babysitter"
kimberley-lauren said: Seriously? I’m pretty sure...
more like twins always
I wish it was fall year round. Such a gorgeous time of the year.
Hey I just met you but I’m emotionally damaged and I push people away and I hate myself and everyone I love leaves me and I’ll end up being clingy and annoying and you’ll hate me so call me maybe
soficoppolas: spnwhore: i think 60% of my life consists of me laughing by myself #the other 40% is me crying by myself
Watching batman begins and ugh little Bruce is so cute
good to know that you mean the world to me but i mean shit to you
I really want you to randomly text me something cute and or adorable god dammit
My phone has been roaming for like an hour hopefully no one is trying to get a hold of me. Haha that’s funny
6 types of love
Eros a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love Ludus a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest; may have multiple partners at once Storge an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity Pragma love that is driven by the head, not the heart Mania obsessive love; experience great emotional highs...
Awkward moment when someone has an ugly baby and you have to say you think it’s cute…. Ugh